Our Home Maintenance services offer a little help to keep your home and garden in order and safe for you and your guests as well as assisting you to live independently in your home for longer.
Home Maintenance is important for maintaining your health, safety, and accessibility. We offer a variety of one-off and regular services to help ensure that your home is well maintained so that you can be comfortable in your own home.
Home Maintenance includes services such as:
- Minor plumbing, electrical, and carpentry repairs
- Repair of internal flooring or external access pathways
- Gutter, roof, and window cleaning
- Home security installation
- Gardening i.e. pruning, lawn mowing
HOW DO I ACCESS THESE SERVICES?
There are 3 steps to accessing Home Maintenance and Home Modification services:
1. Visit the My Aged Care Website or call the information line on
1800 200 422
2. Someone from the Regional Assessment Team will come to you in order to assess your needs.
3. Once assessed, choose Murray Mallee Aged Care Group Inc. as your provider.
Our Home Maintenance and Home Modification services are subsidised by The Australian Government through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP). However, a client contribution is charged. If you have any queries or financial concerns please speak to our CHSP Program Leader
Our Home Modification services allow you to make changes to your home to increase functionality, reduce the risk of injury, and help you to maintain an independent lifestyle within your home.
Home Modification includes services such as:
- Installation of grab rails in the bathroom
- Ramp installation
- Step modifications
- Repositioning of clotheslines and letterboxes
- Installation of hand-held showers
- Installation of lever taps and door handles
- Creation of access and egress pathways
- Fitting of safety aids and emergency alarms