Work is available for Support Workers to care for elderly people in their own homes throughout the Murray Mallee & Coorong Regions, Southern Fleurieu Peninsula, the Riverland area, Adelaide Hills, and in Metropolitan Adelaide.
Hours and work duties vary depending on clients individual needs in accordance with the Care Package.
To see our current vacancies click here
Potential Carers are encouraged to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a patient, caring person who enjoys interacting with elderly people
- Experience in caring for people
- Possess and have a reliable roadworthy motor vehicle with appropriate insurances
MMACG requires that Carers provide copies of the following:
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent (or be willing to obtain qualifications)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Federal Police Check/Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
MMACG is by far the best to work for out of all the companies to work for.” - Care Support Worker
Thoroughly enjoy working for MMACG and really enjoy my clients.” - Care Support Worker