Work is available for Support Workers to care for elderly people in their own homes throughout the Murray Mallee & Coorong Regions, Southern Fleurieu Peninsula & in the Riverland area.
Hours and work duties varies depending on clients individual needs in accordance with the Care Package.
Potential Carers are encouraged to fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a patient, caring person who enjoys interacting with elderly people
- Experience in caring for people
- Possess and have a reliable roadworthy motor vehicle with appropriate insurances
MMACG requires that Carers provide copies of the following:
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent (or be willing to obtain qualifications)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Federal Police Check/Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence